NO MORE BROWN SPOTS WITH K-RAIN
DON’T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOUR PRISTINE LAWN HAS THAT ODD BROWN SPORT HERE AND THERE DUE TO INCONSISTENT SPRAYING? IF YOU DO, YOU NEED TO GET K-RAIN’S ADJUSTABLE ARC ROTARY NOZZLES FROM PRODIST!
Designed to sit atop a standard pop-up spray head, K-Rain’s viscous-controlled rotary nozzles offer a consistent rotation speed for highly uniform and efficient watering. Because they have only one moving part, they’re designed to last for decades. Colour coding Indicates one of three radius options for easy identification.
A closer look at the K-Rain rotary nozzle.
With K-Rain rotary nozzle technology you get:
- Water saving: up to 30% more efficient than conventional sprayers.
- Low application rate: reduces run-off on slopes and clayey soils.
- High uniformity: outstanding coverage, eliminates brown spots.
- Matched precipitation: across every arc and radius. Mix and match with traditional rotors.
- Multiple stream technology: beautiful to watch, wind-resistant.
Thanks to their low flow rates, K-Rain rotary nozzles streamline the installation of new systems, reducing both labour and material costs.
- More heads per zone (smaller pipe, fewer valves and smaller controller).
- Mix and match with traditional rotors to cover small areas.
- Efficient watering of parkway strips, medians, side yards and more.
- Choice of radius options accommodates curved landscape designs.
K-Rain rotary nozzles can improve virtually any existing systems’ water efficiency. They also restore the viability of installations with poor coverage or inadequate hydraulics.
- Correct for improper spacing of existing spray heads.
- Low pressure operation for marginal systems.